Feel like life is passing you by?
Have you ever had one of those days, where you’re sitting in your office (which lacks any view of the outside world), scrolling through Instagram and dying over the vacation your friends are on – one that you can only dream about because your 9-5 salary doesn’t support much more than your rent and other bills?
I feel you.
And I’m here to help.
Not only am I going to teach you HOW to start your side hustle, but I’m here to support you every step of the way. Don’t know how to do something? Feel stuck? That’s what I’m here for. I am your guide through the tricky, often overwhelming world of side hustling.
Haven’t started your side hustle yet? Start here, with Start Your Side Hustle In 5 Easy Steps.
Ready to learn how to plan a year’s worth of blog content in just one day? Join my free email course, Content Explosion, by clicking here.
Want to kickstart your side hustle (and your sidehustle MINDSET) and work with me one-on-one for 30 days? Book a free, 30-minute connection call today and we can discuss your vision. I’m so excited to get started!
A little about me:
A life-long college sports fan and someone who is FOREVER bitter about the country’s east coast bias, my name is Kathryn and I graduated from the University of Arizona in 2012 with a BA in Creative Writing, emphasis in poetry because the fiction studies emphasis was too pretentious for me to handle.
After graduation, I accidentally exiled myself to Alabama in pursuit of a career in athletic media relations. I learned a lot, ate a lot more (they shred cheddar cheese on EVERYTHING), watched a LOT of quality college softball, and met some of the greatest people I will ever know.
I moved back to Arizona in 2013, started working for Arizona State University in its athletic department (yes, my college’s rival, I know, I’ve heard that one once or twice), got my own place, and adopted a cranky old cat named Maggie, aka the four-legged roommate who really ran my household. Maggie has since moved on to hang out with the pets of family’s past, and now I have Bishop, my chatty, comic-book character-inspired roomie who loves to play fetch even though she is certainly…not a dog.
So these days, I spend my time generating passive income and all the ways in which you can generate income while not lifting a finger, and that’s where Quest for $47 comes in.
For work-at-home advice, motivation, side hustle fundamentals, and insider access into the “behind the scenes” of Quest for $47, sign up for the You Can Do It Too Newsletter, which you can do by clicking here.
Some Random Facts About Me:
- When I text, I send ALL my emojis in groups of three.
- Once, my best friend and I tried to dye my hair purple. It actually ended up making my hair redder than it already was. And my hair is not naturally red in any way, shape, or form.
- I have a very distinct gait–people can tell I’m coming from around a corner without actually seeing me.
- My favorite freeway in Arizona is the southbound Route 51.
- My favorite four-letter word starts with the letter ‘F’. Yeah, that one.
- I have a running lists of songs that I can NOT listen to. One is from the Lion King Original Broadway Soundtrack, the other is a song by Brittney Spears.
Quest For $47 Has Been Featured In:
- Letters To This Life – Meet Kathryn of Quest For $47
- Smile On Purpose – Stronger Than You Feel – 6 Tips For Working From Home With The Conventional 8-5 Just Won’t Cut It
- Blogging Her Way – The Ultimate List of Blog Income Reports
Hi, I'm Kathryn!
Writer, blogger, huge freaking nerd.
This is Bishop!
Professional couch hog and fetch enthusiast.